By Harshvardhan, the Subject Matter Expert at Edumarz
1. Membership of a professional body and certificate of practice is needed to enter into a Profession.
2. Work consists of Rendering of personalized and expert services
3. Qualifications, expertise, and training in a specific field as prescribed by the professional body is a must.
4. Rewarded by Professional fees.
5. Limited capital is needed to enter a Profession
Because of a Fixed and regular pay.
6. Face some risk as Fee is generally regular and certain.
7. Professional code of conduct is to be followed as laid down by the Regulating Body.
8. Legal profession, the medical profession, chartered accountancy are some of the Professions.