Solution : We shall focus on the following areas as members of the school Panchayat: •Panchayat members will aim to instill self-discipline among pupils. As students, we will serve as role models for the other kids.
- As a co-educational school, we will foster an environment in which females are respected and safe, so indirectly laying the groundwork for a healthy society.
- We will work to create a system in which students establish a habit of self-study and in which customized coaching for professional courses can be arranged at the school.
- The panchayat would look after special youngsters and provide them with remedial education.
- The Panchayat will work with the Principal and may act as a pressure group to ensure a proper student-teacher ratio, the school’s admittance policy, proper uniform, and the distribution of the mid-day meal, among other things.
- In addition, the Panchayat will work with the Principal and the Managing Staff to oversee games, sports, co-curricular activities, and the usage of technology in school.