Megha kumari, Academic content writer of Economics at Edumarz
Human capital is formed by the education, health, on-job-training, migration and information. As education and health play an important role in formation of human capital.
India is having a mixed economy. Private and government both play their role in different ways. Maximum population of India is rural so government intervention in formation of human capital is important. Union, state and local government all the three perform their function at their level. Education and health both need government intervention. As investment in both these sector should give a quality result, if not will destroy the future of India.
Different government organization which provide education in India are:-
- National council of educational research and training (NCERT)
- University grants commission (UGC)
- All India council of technical education (AICTE)
- Central board of secondary education (CBSE)
- Kendriya vidyalaya sangathan (KVS)
Different government organization which provide healthcare facilities are:-
- National medical commission
- National council for medical research(ICMR)
- Ministry of health and family welfare
- National health authority
As health and education is consider as the basic right of every individual. Because of which these government organizations are made. Aim of these organization is to provide health and education at affordable price to every individual. As most of the population of India is below the poverty line, they can’t afford expensive hospitals, school and colleges. These government organization work for them.
100 percent literacy and good health is the goal of government.